Partagez

IMG moodboard.

le Lun 1 Jan - 13:31
[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image]

Re: IMG moodboard.

le Dim 7 Jan - 3:32
[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image]
▪️ ▪️ And her soul is superior -I think- it exhales a sense of dominance that is breathable, naturally. She’s vibrant, violent, extremely human and genuine in an absolute way.

[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image]
▪️ ▪️ And her soul is superior -I think- it exhales a sense of dominance that is breathable, naturally. She’s vibrant, violent, extremely human and genuine in an absolute way.

it's time to fight, little wolf.

Feuille Perso
test: ijoihi
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurhttp://warriorprincess.forumactif.com

le Dim 21 Jan - 19:40
Two things were always hanging by the tip of her lips: a cigarette and a promise, and all the time she was burning one while breaking the other.
[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image]

▪️ ▪️ she got blood cold as ice and a heart made of stone, but she keeps me alive, she's the beast in my bones. she gets everything she wants, when she gets me alone, like it's nothin'. she got two little horns and they get me a little bit.

▪️ ▪️ she got blood cold as ice and a heart made of stone, but she keeps me alive, she's the beast in my bones. she gets everything she wants, when she gets me alone, like it's nothin'. she got two little horns and they get me a little bit.

[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] she got blood cold as ice and a heart made of stone, but she keeps me alive, she's the beast in my bones. she gets everything she wants, when she gets me alone, like it's nothin'. she got two little horns and they get me a little bit.
Contenu sponsorisé